Peer Review Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0
Here at Scott Levine P.A. we are pleased to announce that Scott A. Levine has received an “AV” Peer Review Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 in the areas of Family Law, Criminal Law and Litigation. Scott Levine received this honor on November 18th, 2014.
What exactly is an AV rating?
The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, also known as AV ratings, are an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability.
These rating are generated from evaluations of lawyers, other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings are the most prestigious ratings an attorney can receive. Only the most experienced attorneys have the honor of receiving this rating. When an attorney has received an AV rating, it means they have showed a high degree of skill and dedication throughout their career. People should keep this in mind when deciding what attorney to work with.
The reviewers must rate the legal abilities of the attorney on a scale created by Martindale-Hubble, which was founded in 1868. There are five certain areas the attorney is reviewed on. Each category is rated on a scale from one to five (one being the lowest, and five being the highest). The five areas are stated below.
• Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s). This is one of the most important areas the attorney is reviewed on. If the attorney isn’t familiar with the all the important legal terms, they won’t be able to assist their clients properly.
• Analytical Capabilities – This category involves attorney’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge. Attorneys are expected to think outside the box when handling their cases. Attorneys need to be able to change their way of thinking depending on which case their dealing with. In order to be successful, attorneys need to be able to work with a variety of different clients.
• Judgment – This category involves the attorney’s demonstration of the prominent factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue. The attorney must be able to use their judgment to their advance when dealing with certain cases.
• Communication Ability – This category involves the attorney’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly. One of the greatest skills an attorney needs is being able to speak in a professional manner at all time. If an attorney isn’t professional, they won’t be taken seriously.
• Legal Experience – This category involves the attorney’s level of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s). The more experience an attorney has, the creditable they become.
Scott A. Levine has worked very hard over the years to accomplish such an honor. This exceptional rating is just another reason why Scott Levine P.A is the best place to turn when you’re looking for an attorney!
Proudly Serving All Areas Of: